• Attainment of set sales quota for the store
• Overall supervision of personnel assigned in the branch
• Execution of merchandise, display techniques to boost sales and promote customer satisfaction
|The Store Manager is responsible for planning, controlling and directing his store team to achieve highest level of customer service standards and in-store execution to deliver sustainable sales and profitable targets. The Store Manager is also responsible for the consistent compliance to Retail Operating Standards (ROS) and government regulations.|
• With at least 2 years related work experience gained from a service-oriented company
• Related experience in retail industry is an advantage but not required.
|• Graduate of any 4-year business or medical related course|
|Please send your resume to email@example.com|