|The job aims to promote innovations and new concept that will keep up to the trends in retail business|
1. Responsible for the supervision o designs from drawing, planning and implementation for New stores, stores for renovation and special projects.
2. Daily monitoring at the site and ensures availability of owner-supplied materials needed by the contractor of a specific object and that everything is being implemented as per design.
3. Coordinates with the central warehouse for the schedule of deliveries of owner- supplied materials needed at the site.
4. Responsible for the periodic checking and maintenance of all its architectural concerns.
5. In-charge for the documentation, recording and filing of all status or progress reports of either new or existing store/ branch.
6. Ensures to meet the deadlines or target schedules of plans and the quality of work done by contractors.
7. Works hand-in-hand with the Engineering Officer with regard to engineering concerns
Related work experience in a Retail Industry is an edge
With atleast 2 years of work experience, preferably from a design firm or of the same environment.
Must be a team-player, flexible and willing to do field works.
|Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.|
|Please send your resume to email@example.com|