REMINDER: A doctor&rsquo,s prescription is required to purchase this product. To avoid delay in delivery or cancellation of your order ,(before the item is SHIPPED), please email a copy of your prescription (.jpeg or .pdf file format) to ,OnlinePharmacy@watsons.com.ph ,with your order number after Checkout. Our pharmacist will also get in touch with you to validate your prescription. Please be ready to show your original prescription upon claiming/delivery of your order.
- Acute diarrhea with duration of 14 days or less due to infections, drugs or poisons.
- Chronic or persistent diarrhea with duration of more than 14 days
Treatment and prophylaxis of intestinal flora imbalance and resulting endogenous dysvitaminosis.
- Adjunctive treatment to help restore intestinal bacterial flora that has been altered by antibiotic or chemotherapy treatments.
- Treatment of acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders in breast-feeding infants caused by intoxication or intestinal flora imbalance with dysvitaminosis.
Place of Origin
Administration at regular intervals (3-4 hours), diluting the content of the bottle in sweetened water, milk, tea or orange juice.
Or as prescribed by the physician.
Each 5 mL Suspension contains
Ascertained hypersensitivity towards the components of the product.
This medicinal product is for ORAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INJECT or administer in any other way
Severe anaphylactic reactions
- Get Php 100 off with a minimum purchase of Php 800 on your first online purchase via Click and Collect Express Show More