iWhite Korea Before Makeup Mask Sheet is an innovative mask sheet that hydrates your skin while eliminating dead skin cells to allow your makeup to hold onto skin better and help makeup last all day. This mask sheet also prevents your makeup from appearing lifted or flaky, giving you a flawless look.
1. After washing the face, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out the mask from package and spread evenly over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to be absorbed into skin.
4. Massage or pat dry the excess formula OR if preferred, gently wipe off the excess formula.
5. Wait for 5-10 minutes for the product to be fully absorbed before applying makeup for best results. If your skin is oily or you are based in a tropical country, it is ideal to set makeup with setting powder.
For external use only: Avoid using on burned, damaged, or sensitive skin.Avoid contact with eyes. If any irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult with doctor if necessary.