Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea
Shipping Weight 0 Show Delivery Fee
Skin Type: All Skin Types
The Neogen Bio-peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea offers both chemical and manual exfoliation. All 30 single-use exfoliating pads are soaked in an amazing peeling concoction that leaves your skin smoother and cleaner with each use! The star ingredient is Green Tea, an anti-oxidant that prevents premature aging, and has anti-flammatory properties that helps soothe skin.
- Green Tea extract fights free radicals and prevents aging
- Unique 3 layer pad technology ensures that each pad is soaked in the peeling formula and offers gentle manual exfoliation.
- Gentle yet effective formula. Can be used twice a week.
Place of Origin
- After cleansing, insert clean fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling green tea pad. Make sure that the Cotton Mesh Gauze Side is face you.
- Use gentle, circular motions all over your dry face and neck. Work way up to the forehead.
- Next, rotate the pad and make sure the soft, quilted side is facing you. Gentle swipe the softer side all over the face to pick up any remaining debris.
- Throw pad away and rinse face with lukewarm water.
- Continue with the rest of your skincare routine. Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea can be used twice a week or as needed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid , Glycolic Acid , Lactic Acid , Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-5, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance.
Avoid direct sunlight after using Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea Pads. Always use SPF after using.
- Extra 1,000 off – min spend P10k (code: C1K), Extra 250 off – min spend P2.5k (code: C250), Extra P100 off – min spend P1200 (code: C100). Promo exclusions: All health products, Milk, B1T1 and Buy xx for xx promos. Show More