Biosensor Nasal Antigen Test Kit
Shipping Weight 0 Show Delivery Fee
BIOSENSOR Nasal Antigen Test Kit
STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Saliva Home Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS?CoV?2 nucleocapsid antigen present in human saliva sample. It provides only an initial screening test result. The result of this test should not be the sole basis for the diagnosis; confirmatory testing is required.
Testing is a critical cornerstone of the COVID-19 response, enabling countries to trace and contain the virus now.
The Rapid Antigen tests developed SD Biosensor are
- highly portable,
- reliable, and
- easy to administer,
Tests are faster and cheaper than laboratory-based tests, enabling countries to increase the pace of testing, tracing and treating people for COVID-19 at the point of care particularly.
STANDARD-Q COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Sensitivity & Specificity
The STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test showed 96.52% of sensitivity and 99.68% of specificity.
Fast and Reliable Results
STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens to SARS-CoV-2 present in human nasopharynx.
- Fast results within 15~30 mins
- Easy to use
- Specimen : Nasopharyngeal swab
This test is for administration by healthcare workers and labs only, as an aid to early diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patient with clinical symptoms with SARS-CoV-2 infection. It provides only an initial screening test result.
No equipment is needed and all necessary reagents provided :
? Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
? Extraction buff er tube
? Nozzle cap
? Sterile swab
? Instructions for use
Place of Origin
1. Insert a sterile swab into the nostril of the patient, reaching the surface of the posterior nasopharynx.
2. Swab over the surface of the posterior nasopharynx.
3. Withraw the swab from the nasal cavity.
4. Insert the swab into an extraction buffer tube. While squeezing the buffer tube, stir the swab more than 5 times.
5. Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube to extract the liquid from the swab.
6. Press the nozzle cap tightly onto the tube.
7. Apply 3 drops of extracted specimen to the specimen well of the test device.
8. Read the test result in 15 - 30 minutes.
1. Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant), , 2. Extraction buff er tube, , 3. Nozzle cap, , 4. Sterile swab, , 5. Instructions for use
Must be stored in temperature 2-30? / 36-86?