Kids Toothbrush for 5-10 Years Old - Pink
Shipping Weight 0 Show Delivery Fee
SansFluo Kids Toothbrush for 5 to 10 years old Step 3 has:
? A customized head brush suitable for kids with mixed dentition.
? Soft and thin bristles that can easily clean spaces between the permanent and baby teeth.
? Long handle for better reach of molars and removal of plaque.
Replace it every 2-3 months or after an illness.
Place of Origin
1. Teach your child to floss his teeth before brushing.
2. Cut 12 inches floss, wrap around index finger. Gently slide between teeth in up and down motion. Use clean portion of the floss for every teeth.
3. Use up and down motion in brushing the front teeth.
4. Use back and forth motion in brushing posterior teeth and chewing surfaces.
5. Use toothbrush tip end to brush behind each tooth.
6. Brush teeth for at least 2 minutes and clean tongue twice a day.