HAIRFIX Natural Hair Color Cream Light Golden Blonde 200ML
Let the world see you in full color with Hairfix Natural Permanent Hair Color Cream that provides shiny, silky, vibrant and 100% grey coverage. Infused with 3 nutritive oil extracts that are especially formulated to nourish and protect your hair from the coloring process
Place of Origin
1. Put on plastic gloves and cover your shoulders with an apron or cloth to avoid stain.
2. Thoroughly mix the Hairfix Natural Colorant and Developer. Match 1:1 equally into the mixing tray.
3. With dry hair, apply the Hairfix Natural Cream mixture evenly. Start with grey roots or grey areas of the hair.
4. Leave the mixture for 20-25 minutes to develop the color. DO NOT MASSAGE THE MIXTURE ON YOUR SCALP.
5. Rinse hair thoroughly with water or wash off the excess mixture. Then use the Hairfix Natural Treatment to keep your hair soft and silky.
*Colorant*, Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Resorcinol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Erythorbate, Parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, m-Aminophenol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, , *Developer*, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Parfum, , *Hair Treatment*, Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water/ Amodimethicone/ Trideceth-12/ Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Water/Magnesium Nitrate/Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Magnesium Chloride/, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid
1.Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reaction. Read and follow instructions.
2. This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16.
3. Temporary black henna tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
4. Do not color your hair if