- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Nan®, Optipro One is an infant formula designed for infants from 0 to 6 months of age.
- Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond. There is no substitute for breastmilk.
Place of Origin
1. Wash hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes, allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
7. Cap bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
8. After each use, the tag should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Bananas, Water, Mango, Pineapple Juice, Cornstarch, Lemon Juice, Vitamin C
Breast milk are still best for babies