R.E.D Blemish Clear Quick Soothing Pads 70s
DR G R.E.D Blemish Clear Quick Soothing Pads 70s
Dr. G R.E.D Blemish Clear Quick Soothing Pads. Moisturizing & soothing pack that quickly calms sensitive skin.
1. Instant soothing & moisturizing with Centella Asiatica Extract, which is used instead of purified water!
-Rapid soothing & moisturizing with 89% Centella Asiatica Extract, 5 Cica Complex, and African Aloe.
2. Instantly cools off hot skin!
-Plant based soothing cooler + nature derived cool lumping sheet provides cool and moist cooling & soothing effect.
3. Smooth feeling without irritation to sensitive skin!
-100% nature derived cool lumping fabric enables the product to be used gently with no irritation to the skin.
-Clinically tested+F11soothing effect of heat induced skin irritation.
-Clinically tested instant skin temperature reducing effect.
-Clinically tested for sensitive skin.
-Tested for skin irritation.
Dr.G R.E.D Blemish Clear Quick Soothing Pads is recommended to:
1. Those who need quick and convenient moisturizing and soothing care.
2. Those who want intensive care for an area on the face, rather than for the entire face.
3. Those who require instant soothing and cooling.
Made in Korea
Place of Origin
Place the pad on concerned areas (e.g., both cheeks, foreheads) and remove after 3 to 5 minutes .Tap gently so that the remaining essence can be absorbed.
1. With a round cut sheet , you can use it on any spot areas of concern.
2. If a whole sheet is just too much for the spot? Tear it in half!
Water;Centella Asiatica Extract;Dipropylene Glycol;Butylene Glycol;Glycerin;1,2-Hexanediol;Allantoin;Hydroxyacetophenone;Hexylene Glycol;Xanthan Gum;Carbomer;Arginine;Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate;Disodium EDTA;Laminaria Japonica Extract;Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract;Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract;Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract;Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract;Sodium Hyaluronate;Houttuynia Cordata Extract;Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract;Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;Hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine;Sucrose Stearate;Cetearyl Alcohol;Madecassoside;Madecassic acid;Asiaticoside;Asiatic acid