Salbutamol Sulfate 1mg 2.5ml 1 Nebule Solution
REMINDER: A doctor&rsquo,s prescription is required to purchase this product. To avoid delay in delivery or cancellation of your order ,(before the item is SHIPPED), please email a copy of your prescription (.jpeg or .pdf file format) to ,OnlinePharmacy@watsons.com.ph ,with your order number after Checkout. Our pharmacist will also get in touch with you to validate your prescription. Please be ready to show your original prescription upon claiming/delivery of your order.
- Salbutamol is used as a bronchodilator for the symptomatic relief of bronchospasm in obstructive airway diseases like bronchial asthma, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis.
- In moderate to severe or unresponsive asthma, salbutamol is given via a nebulizer. ,
Place of Origin
- Given at a dose of 2.5 to 5mg via a nebulizer, to be repeated up to 4 times daily or as precribed by physician, For faster delivery time, this may be used undiluted.
- If prolonged delivery time is desired, dilution with an equal amount of 0.9% Sodium chloride solution may be done.
- Discard any solution left in teh nebulizer after each treatment
- Hypersentivity to the drug or any of its component. Thyrotoxicosis. Threatened abortion during the first and second trimesters ofpregnancy.
- There is no define proof as to the safety of the drug to the fetus in the early stages of pregnancy. Administer with caution to patients with cardiovascular disorders including arteriosclerosis
Product Code: 50017109