Streri-Strip Skin Closure Sterile Strips 30pcs
Shipping Weight 0 Show Delivery Fee
NEXCARE Streri-Strip Skin Closure Sterile Strips 30pcs
Nexcare™ Steri Strip™ Skin Closure Sterile Strips, the #1 adhesive skin closure used in US hospitals. This low profile skin strip is used on minor wounds–and after suture or staple removal–for improved cosmetic results compared to sutures, staples or skin adhesives.
Benefits of Nexcare Steri Strip Skin Clousre Sterile Strip:
- Secures, closes and supports
- Use for closing small cuts and wounds
- Used in hospitals for improved cosmetics results with Latex-free materials.
- #1 hospital brand
- Breathable - for added comfort
- Holds firmly in place
Directions for Use
Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Fold card along perforated lines and tear off card end tab. Remove strips at a 45ø angle from the card.
- Line up skin edges. At midpoint of the wound, apply one-half of the first strip up to the wound edge and press firmly into place. Without applying tension to the strip, press the free half firmly into place.
- Apply additional closures at approximately 1/8 inch intervals as needed to complete dressing.
Refer to package insert for complete cautions and instructions.
? securing, closing and supporting small cuts and wounds
? wound support following suture or staple removal
Product Code: 10087095