- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
NESTOGEN®, ONE is an infant formula suitable for infants from 0 to 6 months of age.
- Protein source from cow's milk.
- Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond. There is no substitute for breastmilk.
Place of Origin
1. Wash hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes, allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
7. Cap bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
8. After each use, the tag should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed milk, Lactose, Vegetable oils (Palm olein oil, Low erucic rapeseed oil, Coconut oil and sunflower oil ), Maltodextrine, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Potassium citrate, Sodium phosphate, Sodium citrate, Magnesium citrate, Potassium chloride, Ferrous sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Copper sulfate , Manganese sulfate and Sodium selenate), Soya lecithin, Vitamins (Sodium ascorbate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, Biotin, Cholecalciferol and Cyanocobalamin) and Flavors (Vanillin and Vanilla extract).
Breast milk are still best for babies