When placing your order, you may choose between having it delivered to your specified address or picking it up from one of Watsons’ physical stores of your choice (via the Click & Collect services).
Successfully placed orders are verified and prepared within 24 to 48 hours, after which your order will delivered to your designated address or your selected Click & Collect store.
I. Home Delivery
1. Delivery is FREE of charge for orders amounting to Php 5000 or higher.
2. We charge the following fixed shipping rates for orders below Php 5000:
· METRO MANILA – Php 65
· OUTSIDE METRO MANILA – Php 149
3. We charge a special fee of Php 499 for bulky items (8 kilograms or above in actual or dimensional weight), regardless of order amount. If a product is considered a bulky item, this will be indicated in the product details page.
4. Delivery fees are included in your basket summary. You may check them before you confirm and place any order.
5. We deliver nationwide, with the exception of some areas outside of our logistics partners’ delivery zones.
6. You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped. Our logistics partner will also get in touch with you via SMS when your package is about to be delivered.
7. You may expect your orders within:
· 2-7 working days * for the National Capital Region (“NCR”)
· 3-9 working days* for areas outside NCR
*“working day” means a day (other than a Saturday or a Sunday or any public/national holiday) on which banks generally are open in the Philippines for normal banking business.
8. In case you will not be able to personally receive your order, please make sure to prepare an authorization letter and proof of your and your authorized person’s identity (e.g. any government-issued ID). Please check whether all of your ordered items are delivered against the delivery note, and then sign on the delivery note to acknowledge receipt and acceptance before returning it to our logistics partner.
9. You can log in to your account to check your order status any time.
10. If your order has not arrived even after our standard delivery time, please inform us using this inquiry form or you may also reach us at 7-919-999 or via Live Chat
II. Collection at Stores - Click & Collect services
1. With Click & Collect, you can purchase online and collect your orders from your selected Click & Collect store at your convenience.
2. Click & Collect is currently FREE of charge, with no minimum purchase requirement, and available only with the credit card payment option.
3. You can select from the most updated list of our stores with Click & Collect when you choose this delivery option upon checkout.
4. You will receive an email notification once your order is ready for collection at your selected store. You may expect your orders to be ready within the specified days below, depending on the location of the store that you have selected:
· 2-5 working days* for National Capital Region (NCR)
· 3-7 working days* for rest of Luzon and Visayas
· 4-8 working days* for Mindanao
*“working day” means a day (other than a Saturday or a Sunday or any public/national holiday) on which banks generally are open in the Philippines for normal banking business
5. Please present a printed copy of the order collection email, as well as your proof of identity (any government- or company-issued ID), to our store staff.
6. In case you will not be able to personally collect your order, please make sure to fill out the authorization form included in the order collection notification email. Your authorized representative will need to present this along with proof of your and your authorized person’s identity (any government- or company-issued ID).
7. We encourage you to collect your order within three (3) days of receiving the email notification that your order is ready for collection. You will receive a second email reminder from us for any uncollected orders. Note that, as per our policy, we will cancel any order that is uncollected for five (5) days. Credit card payments for such orders will be refunded via credit card payment reversal, following our standard processing period.