A+ Three NuraPro Milk Supplement Powder for 1-3 Years Old 1.8kg
ENFAGROW A+ Three NuraPro Milk Supplement Powder for 1-3 Years Old 1.8kg
Enfagrow A+ Three is now Enfagrow A+ Three NuraPro!
- SKU: Enfagrow A+ Three NuraPro Milk Supplement Powder for 1-3 years old 1.8kg
- Stage: Enfagrow A+ Three NuraPro
- Product Description: Milk Supplement Powder For Children 1 to 3 years old
- Size: 1.8kg
- Expiration Date: At least six months before expiry
Breastmilk is still the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond.
Note: In compliance with the Philippine Milk Code (E.O. 51), this product is not eligible for discounts and vouchers.
Place of Origin
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing the formula.
2. Boil clean bottles, nipples, caps and utensils in water for 5 minutes.
3. Boil fresh water for 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature prior to mixing.
4. Pour 200ml warm water (40øC) that has been previously boiled.
5. Add 4 level scoops (approximately 40g) or 3 heaping tablespoons of powder.
6. Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL.
Buttermilk powder (as source of milk fat globule membrane (MFGM)), whole milk powder, corn syrup solids, powdered creamer (lactose, soybean oil, coconut oil, milk protein, mono- and di-glycerides, tripotassium citrate, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol), lactose, skim milk powder, oligofructose, minerals (calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, sodium citrate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, and potassium iodide), marine oil (fish) as source of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), artificial flavoring (vanilla), vitamins (choline bitartrate, sodium ascorbate, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, retinyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin, calcium pantothenate, phytonadione, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin), 2',-fucosyllactose, and baker',s yeast beta-glucan, , Allergen information: contains ingredients derived from milk and soy
This product is not a breast milk substitute