Advance Midstream Early Pregnancy Test Kit 1s
PINKCHECK Advance Midstream Early Pregnancy Test Kit 1s
Celebrate life earlier.
PinkCheck helps you prepare for your little one as soon as possible. Early detection means better pre-natal care for those with delicate pregnancies.
- Detects pregnancy hormone as early as 10 days after intimacy
- 99% accurate
- Clinically validated
- Results in just 3 minutes
The PinkCheck Early Pregnancy Test Kit is a rapid, one-step lateral flow immunoassay in device format for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine in the detection of pregnancy.
The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal hCG antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG. The assay is conducted by adding urine to the specimen well and obtaining the result from the colored lines.
Place of Origin
1. Remove the midstream test from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product.
2. Remove the Cap and place it over the Thumb Grip. See illustration in the package insert.
3. Hold the midstream test by the capped Thumb Grip with the exposed Absorbent Tip pointing downward directly into your urine stream for at least 10 seconds until it is thoroughly wet. See illustration in the package insert.
NOTE: If you prefer, you can urinate into a clean and dry container, then dip only the Absorbent Tip of the midstream test into the urine for at least 10 seconds.
4. After removing the midstream test from your urine, immediately replace the Cap over the Absorbent Tip, lay the midstream test on a flat surface with the Result Window facing upwards, and then begin timing.
5. As the test begins to work, you may notice a light colored flow moving across the Result Window. Read the result at 3 minutes. If no colored line appears, wait 1 minute longer. Some positive results may be observed in 1 minute or less depending on the concentration of hCG. Do not read the result after more than 5 minutes.
KIT CONTENTS:, - Test Midstream, - Package Insert"
Please read all the information in this package insert before performing the test.
- Do not use after the expiration date printed on the foil pouch.
- Store in a dry place at 4-30 degrees Celsius. Do not freeze.
- Do not use if pouch is torn or damaged.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For in vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally.
- Do not open the test foil pouch until you are ready to start the test.
- The used test should be discarded according to local regulations.