- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
- Large-scale LCD
- 22~45cm testing cuff
- Intergrated air plug design
- Cuff wrapping detection
- IHB indication
- Body movement detection
- 74 groups of memory
- Average value display of three times measurement
- Adaptor Input: AC 100-240V-50/60Hz 0.15A
- output: DC 6V 60mA
Place of Origin
1. Before you take your readings, rest for five minutes.
2. Be seated in a chair with back support.
3. Insert your left arm on the cuff and should be at the same level of your heart.
4. Place both feet on the ground.
5. Make sure you are relaxed and comfortable.
6. Keep still and silent. Moving and talking can affect your reading.
Air Pump, Capacitator, Cuff, Diode, Gas Nozzle, Integrated Circuit, LCD, Plastic Housing, Resistance Precision, Adjustable Resistor, Sensor, Triode, Valve.