- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
REMINDER: A doctor&rsquo,s prescription is required to purchase this product. To avoid delay in delivery or cancellation of your order ,(before the item is SHIPPED), please email a copy of your prescription (.jpeg or .pdf file format) to ,OnlinePharmacy@watsons.com.ph ,with your order number after Checkout. Our pharmacist will also get in touch with you to validate your prescription. Please be ready to show your original prescription upon claiming/delivery of your order.
- It is used for the symptomatic relief of severe chronic spasticity associated with a variety of conditions.
- It is used to reduce muscle spasm and pain espcially in spinal cord lesions in conditions such as multiple sclerosis or paraplegia.
- It is also used for spasticity of cerebral origin.
Place of Origin
- Baclofen is given by mouth in divided doses,preferably with or after food or milk.
- The initial dose is 5 mg thrice daily for 3 days ,increased to 10 mg thrice daily for 3 days,then in similar increments and intervals until either a dose of 20 mg thrice daily is reached or until the desired therapeutic effect is obtained.
Baclofen 10 mg
Hypersensitivity to Baclofen or to any of the excipients. Peptic ulceration.