- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Wear Carefree®, Super Dry Panty Liners to keep you feeling fresh and dry from moderate discharge, spotting or as a tampon back up. Change your liner, not your panty, during the day.Wear Carefree®, Super Dry Panty Liners to keep you feeling fresh and dry from moderate discharge, spotting or as a tampon back up. Change your liner, not your panty, during the day.
&bull, Moisture-proof backing to prevent leakage
&bull, Body Contoured Shape for a close and comfortable fit.
&bull, Cottony soft cover for freshness and comfort.
&bull, Wide adhesive strip to keep liner securely in place.
&bull, Contains natural plant extract to help neutralize odor for a clean fresh feeling.
Warning: The plastic bag may cause suffocation in babies and children. Dispose properly.
Place of Origin
1. Wash your hands with an antibacterial soap and water.
2. Dry your hands using a clean cotton towel.
3. Remove the liner from the wrapper. Peel off the piece of paper that covers the adhesive side of the liner.
4. Lay your panty flat and place the adhesive side of the liner on the center area. It should be directly beneath your private part.
5. When changing, pull off the used liner. Roll it up like a sleeping bag and place it inside the wrapper of the fresh liner. Dispose in a trash bin. Never flush a liner to avoid clogging.
6. Wash your hands after.
We recommend you to change liners approximately every 4 hours.
Nonwoven cover, wood pulp, adhesives, PE backing, silicone-coated paper, odor control component with natural plant extract.