Cassette Early Pregnancy Test Kit 2s
PINKCHECK Cassette Early Pregnancy Test Kit 2s
Celebrate life earlier.
PinkCheck helps you prepare for your little one as soon as possible. Early detection means better pre-natal care for those with delicate pregnancies.
- Detects pregnancy hormone as early as 10 days after intimacy
- 99% accurate
- Clinically validated
- Results in just 3 minutes
The PinkCheck Early Pregnancy Test Kit is a rapid, one-step lateral flow immunoassay in device format for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine in the detection of pregnancy.
The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal hCG antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG. The assay is conducted by adding urine to the specimen well and obtaining the result from the colored lines.
Place of Origin
1. Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container.
2. Remove the test device from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product.
3. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and then begin timing. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S). See illustration in the package insert.
4. As the test begins to work, you may notice a light colored flow moving across the test line region (T) and control line region (C) on the test device. Read the result at 3 minutes. If no colored line appears, wait 1 minute longer. Some positive results may be observed in 1 minute or less depending on the concentration of hCG. Do not read the result after more than 5 minutes.
KIT CONTENTS:, - Test Device, - Dropper, - Package Insert, - Cup"
Please read all the information in this package insert before performing the test.
- Do not use after the expiration date printed on the foil pouch.
- Store in a dry place at 4-30 degrees Celsius. Do not freeze.
- Do not use if pouch is torn or damaged.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For in vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally.
- Do not open the test foil pouch until you are ready to start the test.
- The used test should be discarded according to local regulations.