REMINDER: A doctor’s prescription is required to purchase this product. To avoid delay in delivery or cancellation of your order (before the item is SHIPPED); please email a copy of your prescription (.jpeg or .pdf file format) to OnlinePharmacy@watsons.com.ph with your order number after Checkout. Our pharmacist will also get in touch with you to validate your prescription. Please be ready to show your original prescription upon claiming/delivery of your order.
• Treatment of ischemic symptoms, including ulceration, pain, and coldness of the extremities, in chronic arterial occlusion.
• Prevention of recurrence of cerebral infarction (excluding cardiogenic cerebral embolism)
Place of Origin
The usual adult dose of cilostazol (Pletaal) is 100 mg of cilostazol, twice daily, by the oral route.
The dosage may be adjusted according to the age of the patient and the severity of symptoms.
CONTRAINDICATIONS [Cilostazol (Pletaal) is contraindicated in the following patients.]
1. Patients with hemorrhage (e.g. haemophilia, increased capillary fragility, intracranial hemorrhage, hemorrhage in the digestive tract, hemorrhage in the urinary tract, hemoptysis, and hemorrhage in the vitreous body). (Bleeding tendency may be increased.)
2. Patients with congestive heart failure. (Condition may be worsened.) (See item (4) under 2. Important Precautions.)
3. Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug.
4. Women who are pregnant or may possibly become pregnant. (See 6. Use during Pregnancy, Delivery or Lactation.)
Each tablet contains 50 mg of cilostazol.
Choose between Home Delivery or Click & Collect!
Click & Collect
·FREE with no minimum purchase requirement
·Select the Watsons store nearest you
·Pay with credit card
·Expect your orders to be ready within:
·2-5 days for NCR (excluding Sundays)
·3-7 days for rest of Luzon and Visayas (excluding Sundays)
·4-8 days for Mindanao (excluding Sundays)
·Follow the instructions in the collection email and collect at your convenience—no need to queue!