- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
HIPP Organic Combiotic Support CS Infant Formula 800g 0-12 months
HiPP Organic Infant Formula is Certified Organic by the the Organic Certification Center of the Philippines. Produced according to strict organic regulations as required by the European Union (EU).
- Produced according to strict organic regulations. FREE FROM any use of:
Chemical synthetic pesticides or insecticides
Artificial hormones / Growth hormones
Prophylactic use of antibiotics
- Produced and formulated to be FREE FROM:
*as required by law
Place of Origin
PREPARING THE FEED
Please follow the preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your child ill.
1. Boil freshly run safe water and leave to cool until lukewarm. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
2. Measure the required amount of water into a cup or beaker (refer to Feeding Guide).
3. Using the scoop provided, measure correct amount of powder and add to water. Level each scoop with the back of a clean, dry knife.
4. Stir until powder dissolves completely. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
FEEDING GUIDE* (1 scoop = approx. 3.5g powder)
-150mL/5 fl oz. of water - 5 scoops, 1-2 feeds in 24 hours.
*Only use the scoop provided in the pack. This is only a guide and your child may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your Registered Health Professional.
IMPORTANT FEEDING INFORMATION
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- HiPP Organic Kindermilk was developed for children from 3 years onwards and is intended to be drunk out of a cup. Please ensure regular dental care, from your child's first tooth onwards - especially at bedtime.
- Please note that you may notice some changed in your child's stool consistency after switching to HiPP Organic Kindermilk: this is typical for products containing oligosaccharides.
- Close the box tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Once open, use content within 3 weeks.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
Skimmed milk , organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, Minerals (potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium sulphate, ferrous sulphate, potassium iodate) stabilizer lactic acid, Vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12), , Contains milk and lactose , , This product is not suitable as a breast milk substitute.