Creme Moisturizing Creme 60ml
NIVEA CrŠme Moisturizing Creme 60ml
If you're looking for soft, supple, smooth skin, look no further than NIVEA Creme ? the original moisturiser. Boasting a rich, creamy formula, this multi-purpose body lotion intensively moisturises, nourishes and protects the skin from that rough, dry feeling you know all too well. Enriched with Provitamin B5, this NIVEA cream works to provide intensive protective care, whether you are suffering from dry skin, winter rash, chafing, rough cheeks or chapped hands.
Dermatologically tested and skin compatibility dermatologist approved, it?s been designed for all skin types and can be applied all over your body where you need hydration most. Working as a body cream, hand cream and face cream, as well as a makeup remover, foot cream and massage cream, it is a versatile hydrating skincare product you can always count on. An essential in every household and suitable for daily use, make NIVEA Creme your go-to for all your skincare needs.
With more than 130 years of experience, NIVEA is a market leader in the global skincare industry. Our researchers work extensively with different skin types to provide high-quality products to suit all your skin needs and are dedicated to continually improving our products and finding new breakthroughs in effective skincare.
- NIVEA Cream is the original moisturiser perfect for the whole family
- This multi-purpose rich skin moisturiser delivers intensive protective care
- Caring, moisturising creme for soft and supple skin
- Enriched with Provitamin B5, its rich, creamy formula intensively moisturises, nourishes and protects the skin from that rough, dry feel
- Ideal for all your skin needs, this body moisturiser is skin compatibility dermatologically approved and suitable for daily use
Place of Origin
Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit®), Paraffin, Panthenol, Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone