- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
- Waxed floss glides easily between teeth and below the gumline for plaque removal
- Green tea flavour for a fresh and clean sensation
- Satin-like finish is soft and gentle on gums
- With anti-bacterial agent
Place of Origin
1. Wind approximately 45cm of floss between the middle fingers of each hand.
2. Grasp the floss between your index finger and thumb, leaving approximately 1-2cm of floss exposed.
3. Gently slide the floss between each tooth using back and forth motions just to the gum line, then slide it up and down along the tooth surface to remove food debris and plaque.
Floss - Polyester, Wax, Green Tea Flavor, Cerylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Fluoride
Contains Sodium Fluoride. Do not force the dental floss between teeth. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Children should be supervised by an adult while using dental floss.