- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
BIOFRESH Diabetic Socks Medium x 1 pair
Biofresh Diabetic socks is a line especially developed and designed by foot doctors. It serves to protect the foot against wound formation and other foot related injuries. The structure and material used is essential for providing extra care suited to the needs of a diabetic person.
- Extra cross stretch. Comfortable non-binding fit allows good circulation
- Antimicrobial protection with moisture management. Prevents bacterial growth, kills 99% of microbes, and keeps feet dry
- Non-irritating toe steam. Prevents pressure on toes, computerized stitch
- Active cushion sole. Better sole cushion for maximum added protection and comfort
- Recommended to reduce the risk of Neuropathy which is defined as a condition of gradual loss of feeling failing to quickly respond to minor cuts, blisters, or injuries
Place of Origin
Structure & material used is essential for providing extra care suited to the needs of a diabetic person. Recommended to reduce the risk of neuropathy which is defined as a condition of gradual lss of feeling failing to quickly respond to minor cuts, blisters, or injuries.
80% cotton, 15% Nylon , 5% Expandex