- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
REMINDER: A doctor&rsquo,s prescription is required to purchase this product. To avoid delay in delivery or cancellation of your order ,(before the item is SHIPPED), please email a copy of your prescription (.jpeg or .pdf file format) to ,OnlinePharmacy@watsons.com.ph ,with your order number after Checkout. Our pharmacist will also get in touch with you to validate your prescription. Please be ready to show your original prescription upon claiming/delivery of your order.
Short-term treatment in the following acute conditions:
- Post-traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. due to sprains.
- Post-operative pain, inflammation and swelling, e.g. following dental or orthopedic surgery.
- Painful and/or inflammatory conditions in gynecology, e.g. primary dysmenorrhea or adnexitis.
- ,Migraine attacks.
- Painful syndromes of the vertebral column.
- Non-articular rheumatism.
- As an adjuvant in severe painful inflammatory infections of the ear, nose or throat, e.g. pharyngotonsillitis, otitis. In keeping with general therapeutic principles, the underlying disease should be treated with basic therapy, as appropriate. Fever alone is not an indication.
Place of Origin
Dosage and administration
Special patient populations:
Patients with established heart disease or cardiovascular risk factors should only receive doses up to max. 100 mg daily if treated for more than 4 weeks.
- Known hypersensitivity to diclofenac or other excipients.
- Active gastric or intestinal ulcer