Place of Origin
1. Rub the wax strips between your hands for 30 seconds until wax feels warm.
2. Make sure that the skin is clean, dry and free of oil and moisturizers.
3. Gently pull the strips apart and check if each side of the strip has the same amount if wax.
4. Apply the strips over the hair and wait for approximately 5 seconds to ensure that the strips is securely fixed in the skin.
5. Keep the wax strip taut to the skin. Using the other hand, hokd the edge tab of the strip then pull it back in one swift morion at the opposite direction of hair growth. Faster you remove the strip, the more effective it will be. You may re-use each strip several times until it loses its stickness.
6. After Waxing, remove any excess wax with post depilatory wipes provided. If you run out of wipes, you may use baby oil.
Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Parfum, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Heliantus Annus Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Linalool, Colophonium, BHT, Ascorbyl Plamitate, CI 77891 (White), CI 15850 (Red), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) oil extract and Argania Spinosa L. (Argan) oil Extract
- Get Php 100 off with a minimum purchase of Php 800 on your first online purchase via Click and Collect Express Show More