WATSONS Ferrous sulfate + Folic Acid 1 Tablet
Watsons Ferrous sulfate + Folic acid is indicated for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (a lock of red blood cells caused by low iron levels in the body).
Ferrous sulfate and Folic acis also supplement during pregnanacy to prevent neural tube defects.
Features of Ferrous sulfate and Folic acid:
1. Ferrous sulfate - is a type of iron. Iron becomes a prt of hemoglobin and myoglobin. Hemoglobin carries oxygen through blood to tissue and organs. Myoglobin helps your muscle cells store oxygen
2. Folic Acid - helps your body produce and maintain new cells. It can also prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer.
Benefits of Watsons Ferrous sulfate + Iron:
- Each tablet contains Ferrous sulfate 300mg, Folic acid 250 mcg.
- For iron deficiency
Place of Origin
Each tablet contains Ferrous sulfate 300mg, Folic acid 250 mcg.
Interaction: Decreased absorption of Fe with tetracyclines & some antacids.
- Get a Chance to win a brand new Honda Brio, Macbook Pro, or 5000 Watsons Club Points for every min P800 single-receipt purchase of participating products! Show More
- Buy 30 Tablets and Subscribe for 3 months to Save 35% off Show More
- Get 15% off when you buy 15-29 tablets and 30% off on 30 tablets Show More
- Get Php 100 off with a minimum purchase of Php 800 on your first online purchase via Click and Collect Express Show More