Gaviscon Double Action Chewable Tablet
GAVISCON Double Action Chewable Tablet
Gaviscon Double Action works in two ways to effectively relieve both heartburn and indigestion.
1) The sodium alginate in Gaviscon Double Action begins to form a thick layer (known as a raft) on top of the stomach contents once it makes contact with the stomach acid. The raft acts as a strong physical barrier and helps to keep stomach contents in the stomach where they belong and not in the food pipe where they hurt.
2) The antacid neutralises excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort of indigestion.
Sodium alginate 250mg, calcium carbonate 106.5mg, sodium bicarbonate 187.5mg per chewable tablet PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Dual relief from heartburn and indigestion
- Works fast and lasts up to 4 hours
- Suitable for use in pregnancy
- Non-systemic mode of action
- Available in: Gaviscon Double Action Peppermint Tablet 8s
Place of Origin
Should be taken with food. Take after meals and at bedtime. Chew tab thoroughly before swallowing.
Sodium alginate 250mg, calcium carbonate 106.5mg, sodium bicarbonate 187.5mg per chewable tablet
Store at temperatures not exceeding 30°C.
Prolonged use should be avoided.