- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
IMMUNPRO 500 mg / 10 mg 1 Tablet
Immunpro Sodium Ascorbate Zinc is a nutritional supplement for the treatment and prevention of vitamin C and zinc deficiencies. Vitamin C and Zinc together help the body's natural defense against damaging free radicals (antioxidant effect) and help boost immune system.
It is a light peach, biconvex, elliptical, film-coated tablet.
What is Free Radicals?
Free radicals are highly reactive and unstable chemicals generated during normal body activities that require oxygen (eg. respiration, digestion, and such) and after exposure to UV light cigarette smoke and various pollutants.
Functions of Vitamin C and Zinc:
1. Body's first major water soluble antioxidant that acts as first defense against free radicals in the aqueous phase including blood, plasma and other intracellular and extracellular fluids.
2. Forms part of the body's natural immune system.
3. Cofactor of enzymes involved in the formation of collagen that provides strength and elasticity to the skin.
1. Functions as an antioxidant by being a cofactor of the enzyme superoxide dismutase which is involved in the removal of harmful free radicals.
2. Required for the normal development and maintenance of the immune system.
3. Essential for skin integrity and wound healing.
Benefits of Immunpro:
Each film-coated tablet of Immunpro contains: Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 500 mg and Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate (equivalent to 10 mg elemental Zinc) 27.5 mg.
Place of Origin
Orally, one tablet once a day or, as directed by a doctor.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you miss a dose for the day just take the next dose and the subsequent doses at the usual recommended schedule.
Each film-coated tablet contains
Sodium Ascorbate 500 mg (Vitamin C)
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 27.5 mg (equivalent to 10 mg elemental Zinc)