Kid OptiPro Four Powdered Milk For Children Above 3 Years Old 2.4kg
Shipping Weight 0 Show Delivery Fee
NANKID®, OPTIPRO®, Four is an innovation from the Nestle Research Center in Switzerland--the largest food and nutrition organization in the world. Research shows that a Optimized Protein (high quality, lower quantity protein), helps provide the child optimal weight and development advantage at this crucial stage of growth. With the help of this healthy foundation, your child can achieve amazing possibles now and in the future.
NANKID®, OPTIPRO®, Four is not a breastmilk substitute, but is a growing up milk intended for children above 3 years of age.
Place of Origin
1. Wash hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes, allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
7. Cap bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
8. After each use, the tag should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (low erucic rapeseed oil, high oleic sunflower oil, and sunflower oil), *Fractionated Whey Proteins, Minerals (Calcium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate and Sodium Selenate), Soya lecithin, DHA/ARA (Fish oil rich in Docosahexanoic acid and Vegetable Oil rich in Arachidonic Acid), 2'-Fucosyllactose (2'FL), Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Retinyl Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Phytomenadione, Biotin, Cholecalciferol and Cyanocobalamin), Flavors (Vanillin and Vanilla Extract) and Bifidobacterium lactis).
Breast milk are still best for babies
Product Code: 50023452