- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
HIPP Organic Kindermilk Supplement 1.6kg 1-3 years old
HiPP Organic Milk Supplement is Certified Organic by the the Organic Certification Center of the Philippines. Produced according to strict organic regulations as required by the European Union (EU).
- Produced according to strict organic regulations. FREE FROM any use of:
Chemical synthetic pesticides or insecticides
Artificial hormones / Growth hormones
Prophylactic use of antibiotics
- Produced and formulated to be FREE FROM:
*as required by law
Place of Origin
There is likelihood that pathogenic microogranisms will be in this product when it is prepared and used inappropriately.
PREPARING THE FEED
Please follow the preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilize all equipment thoroughly by boiling all items for 5 minutes and follow the manufacturer's instruction.
2. Boil freshly run safe water and leave to cool until lukewarm. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
3. Add 2/3 of the water given in the feeding guide to the bottle. Then, using the scoop provided, measure the correct amount of powder and add to water. Level each scoop with the back of a clean, dry knife. Shake bottle and add remaining 1/3 of water and shake well again.
4. Place cap on the botter and shake well for about 15 seconds until all the powder has dissolved.
5. Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37?). ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
FEEDING GUIDE* (1 scoop = approx. 4.9g powder)
-150mL/5 fl oz. of water - 5 scoops
- 180mL/6 fl oz. of water - 6 scoops
- 210mL/7 fl oz. of water - 7 scoops
*Babies need approximately 5 feeds a day. With every additional nourishment introduced such as porridge, reduce milk feed by one serving. However this is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your Registered Health Professional.
IMPORTANT FEEDING INFORMATION
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should always be with your baby during feeding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth regularly. Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase risk of tooth decay due to carbohydrates present in Infant Formula.
- After 6 months of age, your baby needs additional nourishment. Please consult your Registered Health Professional for advice on feeding.
- Close the powdered milk packet tightly after each iuse and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Once open, use content within 3 weeks.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
- This product left our house in perfect condition - please make sure that the packaging is undamaged before using the product.
- Note: the protein content of our HiPP Organic Milk Supplement has changed, based on latest nutritional research. The amount and frequency your baby feeds may change as a result: please feed them as much and as often as they need.
Packed in a protective atmosphere. For technical reasons, packaging cannot be filled completely. Store in a cool and dry place.
Skimmed milk from organic milk, organic whey product, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, canola oil, sunflower oil), lactose from organic milk, organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B1, niacin, biotin, folic acid, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, calcium hydroxide, calcium citrate, potassium iodate, ferrous lactate, magnesium chloride, copper sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite., , Contains milk, lactose and whey
BREASTMILK IS BEST FOR BABIES UP TO 2 YEARS OF AGE AND BEYOND.
The use of Milk Supplement must only be upon the advice of a health professional. The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to your child's health.