Milk Supplement 800g 6-12 months
HIPP Organic Milk Supplement 800g 6-12 months
HiPP Organic Milk Supplement is Certified Organic by the the Organic Certification Center of the Philippines. Produced according to strict organic regulations as required by the European Union (EU).
- Produced according to strict organic regulations. FREE FROM any use of:
Chemical synthetic pesticides or insecticides
Artificial hormones / Growth hormones
Prophylactic use of antibiotics
- Produced and formulated to be FREE FROM:
*as required by law
Place of Origin
There is likelihood that pathogenic microogranisms will be in this product when it is prepared and used inappropriately.
PREPARING THE FEED
Please follow the preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilize all equipment thoroughly by boiling all items for 5 minutes and follow the manufacturer's instruction.
2. Boil freshly run safe water and leave to cool until lukewarm. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
3. Add 2/3 of the water given in the feeding guide to the bottle. Then, using the scoop provided, measure the correct amount of powder and add to water. Level each scoop with the back of a clean, dry knife. Shake bottle and add remaining 1/3 of water and shake well again.
4. Place cap on the botter and shake well for about 15 seconds until all the powder has dissolved.
5. Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37?). ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
FEEDING GUIDE* (1 scoop = approx. 4.3g powder)
- 1-2 weeks old - 2 level scoops per single feed preparation, 60mL cooled boiled water, and 5-7 feeds in every 24 hours.
- 3-4 weeks old - 3 level scoops per single feed preparation, 90mL cooled boiled water, and 5-7 feeds in every 24 hours.
- 5-6 weeks old - 4 level scoops per single feed preparation, 120mL cooled boiled water, and 5-6 feeds in every 24 hours.
- 7-8 weeks old - 5 level scoops per single feed preparation, 150mL cooled boiled water, and 5 feeds in every 24 hours.
- 3-4 months old - 6 level scoops per single feed preparation, 180mL cooled boiled water, and 5 feeds in every 24 hours.
- from 5 months onwards - 7 level scoops per single feed preparation, 210mL cooled boiled water, and 5 feeds in every 24 hours.
*This is a feeding guide only; your baby may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you require more advice, please consult your Registered Health Professional.
IMPORTANT FEEDING INFORMATION
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should always be with your baby during feeding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth regularly. Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase risk of tooth decay due to carbohydrates present in HiPP Organic Combiotic Support (CS) Infant Formula.
- After 6 months of age, your baby needs additional nourishment. Please consult your Registered Health Professional for advice on feeding.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
- Please note that you may notice some changes in your baby's stool consistency after switching to HiPP Organic Combiotic Support (CS) Infant Formula: this is typical for products containing oligosaccharides.
- Close the powdered milk packet tightly after each iuse and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Once open, use content within 3 weeks.
Skimmed milk from organic milk, organic whey product, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), lactose from organic milk, organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, LCP1- oil mix (fish oil, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina), sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium carbonate, vitamin (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, viamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12), magnesium sulphate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-tryptophan, L-histidine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacilllus fermentum hereditum?), ferrous sulphate, stabilizer lactic acid2, zinc sulphate, cupric sulphate, inositol, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate., 1Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, 2Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716, , Contains milk, lactose, whey and fish oil.
BREASTMILK IS BEST FOR BABIES UP TO 2 YEARS OF AGE AND BEYOND.
The use of Infant Formula must only be upon the advice of a health professional. The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to your child's health.