- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
NAN InfiniPro HW Three 1 - 3 Years Old 1.4kg
NAN INFINIPRO HW THREE is a Follow-Up formula intended for infants from 12-36 months.
Protein source is from partially hydrolyzed cow's milk.
Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond. There is no substitute for breastmilk.
Place of Origin
1. Wash hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use provided scoop (must be leveled). Ensure enclosed scoop is washed and thoroughly dried before use.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. Cap bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
9. After each use, the tag should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Partially hydrolyzed whey protein, vegetable oils (palm olein, low erucic rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, maltodextrin, minerals (calcium hydrogen phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide and sodium selenate), citric acid, DHA/ARA (fish oil and vegetable oil rich in arachidonic acid), vitamins (sodium ascorbate, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, retinyl acetate, niacin, phylloquinone, cholecalciferol, calcium pantothenate, thimaine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin and D-biotin) and probiotic blend (B. lactis and S. thermophilus)
Breast milk are still best for babies