- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Nan®, Optipro Two is a follow-up formula designed for infants from 6 to 12 months.
- Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond. There is no substitute for breastmilk.
Place of Origin
1. Wash hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes, allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
7. Cap bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
8. After each use, the tag should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed milk, Lactose, Vegetable oils (High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut Oil, Low erucic rapeseed oil and sunflower oil), *Fractionated whey proteins, Minerals (calcium citrate, Magnesium citrate, Potassium chloride, Potassium phosphate, Sodium phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, Sodium citrate, Potassium citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper sulphate, Potassium iodide, manganese sulphate and Sodium selenate), Soya lecithin, ARA/DHA (fish Oil rich in Docosahexaenoic acid and Vegetable oil rich in Arachidonic Acid, 2'-Fucosyllactose (2'FL), Vitamins (Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Tocopheryl acetate, Calcium panthonate, Retinyl acetate, Thiamin mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, Biotin, Cholecalciferol and Cyanocobalamin), Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate) and Bifidobacterium lactis
Breast milk are still best for babies