- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
VIACORAM Perindopril arginine + Amlodipine besilate 3.5mg/2.5mg 1 Tablet
Indications/ Uses: Treatment of essential hypertension in adults.
1. Hypersensitivity to the active substances, to ACE inhibitors, to dihydropyridines derivatives, or to any of the excipients.
2. Severe renal impairment.
3. History of angioedema associated with previous ACE inhibitor therapy.
4. Hereditary or idiopathic angioedema.
5. Second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
6. Severe hypotension.
7. Shock, including cardiogenic shock.
8. Obstruction of the outflow-tract of the left ventricle (e.g. high grade aortic stenosis).
9. Hemodynamically unstable heart failure after acute myocardial infarction
10. Concomitant use of Perindopril arginine + Amlodipine besilate (Viacoram Initio/Viacoram) with aliskiren in patients with diabetes mellitus or renal impairment
Place of Origin
1st line therapy: 1 tab once daily. May be increased to 7 mg/5 mg once daily after at least 4 weeks of treatment. Patient w/ moderate kidney problems: Initially 1 tab every other day. May be increased after 1 month to 2 tab once a day if required. Maximum daily dose: 7 mg/5 mg for high BP.
Preferably taken in the morning before a meal. Avoid grapefruit & grapefruit juice.
Perindopril arginine 3.5mg, Amlodipine besilate 2.5mg, Lactose monohydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Magnesium stearate
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to perindopril