- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
REMINDER: A doctor&rsquo,s prescription is required to purchase this product. To avoid delay in delivery or cancellation of your order ,(before the item is SHIPPED), please email a copy of your prescription (.jpeg or .pdf file format) to ,OnlinePharmacy@watsons.com.ph ,with your order number after Checkout. Our pharmacist will also get in touch with you to validate your prescription. Please be ready to show your original prescription upon claiming/delivery of your order.
Adjunct to diet for reduction of elevated total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, apolipoprotein B, triglyceride &, to increase HDL cholesterol in adult patients w/ primary hyperlipidemia or mixed dyslipidemia when diet response &, other nonpharmacological measures are inadequate.
Place of Origin
- General Dosing Information
- The dose range for Pitavastatin is 1 to 4 mg orally once daily at any time of the day with or without food. The recommended starting dose is 2 mg and the maximum dose is 4 mg. The starting dose and , maintenance doses of Pitavastatin should be individualized according to patient characteristics, such as goal of therapy and response. After initiation or upon titration of Pitavastatin, lipid levels should be analyzed after 4 weeks and the dosage adjusted accordingly. , , , , ,
- 2.2 , Dosage in Patients with Renal Impairment ??Patients with moderate and severe renal impairment (glomerular filtration rate 30&ndash,59 mL/min/1.73 m2 , and 15&ndash,29 mL/min/1.73 m2 not receiving hemodialysis, respectively) as well as end-stage renal disease receiving hemodialysis should receive a starting dose of Pitavastatin 1 mg once daily and a maximum , dose of Pitavastatin 2 mg once daily.
- ,2.3 , Use with Erythromycin ???In patients taking erythromycin, a dose of Pitavastatin 1 mg once daily should not be exceeded. , , , , ,
- 2.4 , Use with Rifampin ????In patients taking rifampin, a dose of Pitavastatin 2 mg once daily should not be exceeded. Or as prescribed by the physician. ,
Each film-coated tablet of Pitavastatin tablet contains 2.09 mg of Pitavastatin calcium, which is equivalent to 2 mg of free base and the following inactive ingredients
CONTRAINDICATIONS The use of Pitavastatin is contraindicated in the following conditions: ?? - Patients with a known hypersensitivity to any component of this product. Hypersensitivity reactions including rash