Pregnancy Test Cassette 1s
WATSONS Pregnancy Test Cassette 1s
Watsons One Step Pregnancy test Cassette Is a rapid pregnancy test, which you can easily carry out yourself. It detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (?hCG?), which appears in urine during early stages of pregnancy.
Content of the test kit:
1. One pouch containing a reaction cassette, a dropper and a desiccant. A desiccant is for storage purposes only, and is not used in the test procedure.
2. One urine cup.
3. Leaflet with instructions for use.
Place of Origin
How to do the test?
1. Remove a testing device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Holding a samples dropper vertically, add exactly three drops of the urine specimen to the samples well (marked with an arrow).
3. Positive results may be observed in as soon as 1 minute. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 3 minutes is required.
Do not read results after 5 minutes.
-For in vitro self-testing use only.
-For external use only.
-Do not swallow.
-Discard after first use. The test cassette cannot be used more than once.
-Do not use the test kit beyond expiry date.
-Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed.
-Keep out of reach of children.