- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Introducing the New Similac GainSchool - the Breakthrough formula for Faster Learning
- with 10 Key Brain Nutrients for faster learning
- Contains HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharides) which is a special prebiotic found in human milk and functions as an immunity booster
- HMO helps protect your growing childs gut health
- Helps reduce common illnesses by 66%
- PREPARE IT RIGHT: 4 scoops of powder to 240ml of cool drinking water
Place of Origin
Do not consume if pouch is not sealed, or if there is any packaging defect, including aluminum foil or tin foil/tin lid missing. If reconstituted beverage is not consumed immediately, keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours after mixing.
Each 100 g contains Protein 17.5 g; fat 7.1 g (DHA 11 mg); carbohydrate 66.6 g; dietary fiber 0.8 g; taurine 27.8 mg; vit A 964 IU (289 mcg-RE); vit D3 503 IU (13 mcg); vit E 9.2 IU (6.2 mg-TE); vit K117 mcg; vit C 72 mg; folic acid 80 mcg; vit B1 0.7 mg; vit B2 0.75 mg; vit B6 0.84 mg; vit B12 1.11 mcg; niacin 6.67 mg; pantothenic acid 1.94 mg; biotin 13.9 mcg; total choline 111 mg; Na 187 mg; K 840 mg; Cl 475 mg; Ca 875 mg; P 560 mg; Mg 54 mg; Fe 6.94 mg; Zn 5 mg; manganese 0.75 mg; copper 0.56 mg; iodine 40 mcg; selenium 13.9 mcg. Energy: 402 kCal (1;682 kJ)
This product may contain pathogenic microorganisms and must be prepared and used appropriately. Milk Supplements shall not be introduced before the 6th month of life. Infants 6 months onwards should be given fresh; indigenous; and natural foods in combination with continued breastfeeding.