The BD Ultra-Fine Pen Needles 4mm 32G are part of the Ultra-Fine family of BD needles; manufactured by Becton Dickinson; to fit all diabetes pens and dosers available commercially. This is very important; since more than a third of insulin pen users are known to use several different pens.
The BD Nano is the shortest; thinnest insulin pen needle on the market; measuring only 4mm (5/32 inch) in length with a gauge of 32. The Nano makes for a comfortable; straightforward injection requiring no pinching up of the skin prior to injecting.
- Thinner; shorter and much more comfortable
- The comfort of the injection is guaranteed
- Designed for universal fit; so will fit all dosers and pens sold in the U.S.
- Allows for injection straight in
- No pinch up of the skin needed
- No need for longer needles - the Nano has been clinically proven to be just as effective in people of all sizes
- Needle is so fine as to be barely perceptible
Keep out of reach of children. Dispose off properly. Do not reuse.
Side effects: Irritation; redness; swelling; itchiness.