Download the app

DOWNLOAD NOW

watsons online, download the app
  • google-play.png
  • app-store.png
  • app-gallery.png
Our Stores Trending Now
Stores Services
0
MY Bag
Tea 30 pieces per Box
168.25 4% off
QUANTITY
Add to Bag
Product code
10040293
  • Product Details
  • About This Shop
  • Promotion
  • Payment & Delivery
Product Details
Description

BIOFITEA Tea 30 pieces per Box

Biofit Tea is made from first class Senna herb carefully processed to comply with the meticulous international standards of herbal teapreparation.

It reduces weight by flushing out the unwanted fats and toxins from the body.

Each tea bag contains 75% Senna Leaves and 25% Senna Pods.

Benefits:
- No chemical solution added
- Regular consumption promotes not only a slimmer and sexy figure but also a healthy digestive system.
- For best result, drink Biofit tea before bedtime

Place of Origin

Philippines

Ingredients

Senna Leaves & Senna Pods

Width

8

Height

25

Depth

8

HIDE