Tea Light Candle
GLAMWORKS Tea Light Candle
Tea lights are used for room lighting.
-50 pieces tea lights
-Burning hours: 3.5 hours
Place of Origin
1. Remove the packaging before use.
2. Keep the packaging for future reference.
3. Never let a candle burn without supervision.
4. Extinguish the candle when it smokes abnormally or the flame is too high.
5. Check the safety cautions on this packaging.
6. Not following these instructions could lead to injury and/or fire hazard.
7. Do not place on a balcony.
8. Do not place near flammable objects.
9. Only place on a non-flammable surface.
10. Do not let the candle burn in adverse weather conditions.
11. Ventilate room after use.
12. Avoid direct inhalation of any smoke.
13. Approxiamate burning hours: 3.5 hours
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
3. Always leave at least 10cm distance between burning candles.
4. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
5. Do not candles in
6. Do not place candles near a source of heat.
7. Place candles in an upright position.
8. Trim wick to about 1cm before lightning.
9. Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
10. Always use a candle
11. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaming.
12. Only use tealight in holding and warming stoves with sufficient ventilation.
13. Do not move a burning candle.
14. Never use liquid to extinguish the candle
15. Use a suitable glass or holder as these candles liquefy when burning.