Colour | 1
Nutritional supplement in patients with decreased appetite.
*No approved therapeutic claims
Children: 2-6 y/o: 5ml( 1 teaspoonful); 7-9 y/o: 7.5ml(1 ½ teaspoonful); 10-12 y/o: 10ml(2 teaspoonful); or; as directed by physician. May be taken with meals if GI discomfort occurs.
Interaction: Antacids or tetracyclines; chloramphenicol. Side effects: diarrhea or constipation; temporary staining of the teeth; darker colored stools.
Each 5 ml contains Vitamin B1 0.6 mg; Vitamin B6 0.6 mg; Vitamin B12 1.2 mcg; elemental Fe (as Fe pyrophosphate) 9 mg; L-lysine 125 mg
Choose between Home Delivery or Click & Collect!
Click & Collect
· FREE with no minimum purchase requirement
· Select the Watsons store nearest you
· Pay with credit card
· Expect your orders to be ready within:
· 2-5 days for NCR (excluding Sundays)
· 3-7 days for rest of Luzon and Visayas (excluding Sundays)
· 4-8 days for Mindanao (excluding Sundays)
· Follow the instructions in the collection email and collect at your convenience—no need to queue!
· FREE of charge for a minimum order of Php 1200
· Fixed shipping rates for orders below Php 1200:
· METRO MANILA – Php 99
· OUTSIDE METRO MANILA – Php 149
· BULKY – Php 499
· Expect your orders within:
· 2-7 days for NCR
· 3-9 days for areas outside NCR
Get more details
Cetirizine 10mg 1 Tablet
Mefenamic Acid 500mg 1 Tablet
Levocetirizine diHCl montelukast Na 10mg/5mg 1 Tablet
Download Watsons Mobile App
Download iPhone or Android version