If you don’t feel like to leaving the comfort of your own home, you can always create a personalized at-home workout routine. It’s easy and just as effective as taking up a class or heading outside. Grab a jump rope, some weights and get moving. Here are some workout ideas:
- Jump Rope: 30 seconds, six times
- Pushups: three sets of 10 to 15 reps
- Tricep Dips: three sets of 15
- Regular Crunches: three sets of 25
- Bicycle Crunches: three sets of 30; 15 each leg
- Plank: three sets of 60 seconds
- Lunges With Dumbbells: three sets; 15 each leg
- Squats With Dumbbells: three sets; 15 reps
- Bicep Curls: three sets of 15
- Overhead Press: three sets of 15
Indoor cycling has always been one of the hottest workouts at indoor environment as it challenges your body and your mental strength. No matter what age you are or what fitness level you are in, you can go at whatever pace you feel is appropriate for yourself. You can burn up to 700 calories in a one-hour session, pretty impressive, eh?
If you are looking for a fun and fast way to burn fat and torch some calories, racquetball is a great option. Unlike the usual cardio machine workout, you need to use every muscle in your body to move from side to side and up and down the court constantly. Not to mention racquetball is quite fun to play.
Indoor Boot Camp
Boot camps usually take place outdoors; it may be too cold to do outside during winter though. Good news is indoors boot camp class can also burn tons of calories. Plus, working out in a class environment is a great way to stay motivated as everyone is there for a common goal.
Get your favorite health, beauty and wellness products at Watsons. Shop online here!