Everyone wants to have flawless skin throughout the year, yet, you can never control how the weather affects your skin! When the weather gets cooler and the humidity level drops, moisture in your skin lost faster. As a result, our skin becomes dry, itchy and even some redness. How do we keep our skin soft and glowing in winter? Why not try some home remedy to nourish your skin!
1. Nourish your skin with Coconut Oil
Virgin Coconut oil
1. Warm up coconut oil to lukewarm, then apply it on your face and neck.
2. Gentle massage your face and neck
3. Leave the oil on your face for a night so that your face can absorb the nutrients
Tips: You may add some sugar into the oil to scrub your skin, you can perform this remedy once to twice a week.
2. DIY your moisturizer with Aloe Vera gel
1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel
A Pinch of turmeric
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of milk
1. Mix Aloe Vera gel, turmeric, honey and milk together, then apply it on your face
2. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes
3. Wash your face with lukewarm water then pat it dry
Tips: You may do it twice a week
3. Cucumber & Yogurt facial mask
2-3 tablespoon of yogurt
1. Crush the cucumber, then add it into the yogurt
2. Apply the mixture on your face
3. Leave it on your face for 5 minutes, then wash it off with cold water
Tips: You may apply it twice a week
4. Massage with Olive oil
1. Apply olive oil to your fingertips, then apply it on your face and neck.
2. Gentle massage your face for 2- 3 minutes with circle, pay extra attention on cheeks, nose and your forehead.
3. Dip your towel into warm water, leave it on your face for 30-40 second.
4. After washing your towel, wipe away the oil on your face with your wet towel, pat your face dry.
Tips：You may do it every night before going to bed