Tempted to go vegan and looking for some easy food swaps? Or maybe you’ve been following the lifestyle for some time, but want some new food inspo. Feast your eyes on these delicious vegan recipe ideas…
Colourful pesto courgetti
Want a throw-everything-in-a-pan-dish? This rainbow-hued courgetti dish is perfect for a satisfying lunch or light dinner.
What will I need to create this dish?
- A spiraliser
- 1/2 courgettes (depending on how big you want the serving size to be)
- 3 heaped teaspoons of pesto
- A handful of tomatoes, mushrooms and sweetcorn
- A splash of groundnut oil
Garnish with a sprinkle of:
- Pine nuts
- Using a spiraliser and your courgettes, create ribbons of courgetti and set aside.
- Chop up all the veg you want to add into your courgetti (mushrooms, tomatoes etc).
- Heat a wok or pan and add a drizzle of groundnut oil.
- Once it’s warm, throw your courgetti and vegetables into the pan. Cook for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add your heaped teaspoons of pesto and mix throughout.
- Cook until warm and all the veg is to your liking. Garnish with pine nuts and you’re done!
Get your favorite health, beauty and wellness products at Watsons. Shop online here!